Followers
Popular Posts
-
I am not sure how many people know about Sister Cecilia, but I found out about my relative from my grandmother. Sister Cecilia is on the m...
-
I have been hearing so many good things about FindAGrave, but I never got around to viewing the site. I just never thought they would have ...
-
Today Geni.com released the first version of thier API. Geni has had the API in alpha testing for about a month now and believe it ready fo...
-
Ok I am a little confused here, I had an account of MyFamily.com which is run by Ancestry.com . With the news from Tamura, and Randy I wen...
-
1. Beer Perutz died on an unknown date. He married Rachel. Children of Beer Perutz and Rachel i. 2. Joseph Perutz was born in 1803 and di...
-
Over at Dynastree they are holding a poll asking whether users would be interested in a 14 day free trial. It looks like the standard free...
-
Not sure if this is something new, as it is the first time I have seen it when logging into Ancestry.com. I decided to set it up and give i...
-
As I have been traveling alot lately, I started to remember when I was young and traveled with my grandmother. One of the holidays I do rem...
-
A few days ago I was reading another blogger's post about source's and citations and how that validates a tree. Unless there is vali...
-
I am trying to get past my brick wall for the Decker's line. Currently I am trying to find the parents of Hannah Teal. Here is the inf...

Dear,
ReplyDeleteI, as a descendant of Josef Carl Starck 31.01.1728-03.08.1807 from Graslitz, the grandfather of Johann Anton Freiherrl. von Starck 05.12.1808-22.05.1883 appreciate your sites.
In case you are interested to know more relevant deails concerning Johann Anton von Starck and his wife Agnes Muhling do not hesitae and contact me. e- mail address: kratochvil.boris@seznam.cz
With Regards,
Boris
"Marianne Muhlig was born on Jun. 2, 1905 and died on Mar. 4, 1957. She married Fritz Karl von Scholz. Fritz Karl, son of Karl von Scholz and Karoline Hopfengårtner, was born on Dec. 9, 1896 and died on Jul. 28, 1945."
ReplyDeleteLooks like Fritz von Scholz bio is here: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_von_Scholz ... and now a question -- Is Gerhard Scholz his son? Gerhard Scholz is father of Olaf Scholz, the acting German chancellor.
That's what everyone thinking...is he his grandfather?!
DeleteFritz von Scholz photo: http://www.eestileegion.com/public/images/relvass/liidrid/scholz/Frits1.jpg
ReplyDeleteOlaf Scholz: https://www.spxdaily.com/images-hg/olaf-scholz-marker-hg.jpg