Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
I was playing around with Google Image searching my surnames and came upon a link for a Franz Maczek. My great great grandfather was a Fran...
-
I have been digging through the Slovak records on FamilySearch and have come to one that I can't figure out the parents or what one of t...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
I have read posts from other genealogists about starting over, and I was always really against it. I thought I would loose something or no...
-
A new site I found today that relates to us in the genealogy world is Operation War Diary. The objective of the site is to transcribe abou...
-
Continuing with my Brazil tree I am searching for death records for two people that I know that passed away in Nova IguaƧu, Rio De Janeiro, ...
-
I believe I have said this before, but I think I have found the parents to Lawrence, James, Ann, Jane Toomey. Today I was doing some more G...
-
I am currently trying to narrow down which online service I will spend most of my time and effort in these days, and I believe that I have i...
-
For Christmas, my parents purchased me a new 2.5 250G Hard Drive, and a 3.500G Hard Drive. I am going to be using the 250G as a primary for...
