Followers
Popular Posts
-
Dynastree is offering a 1 month subscription to our readers to try out thier new premium services. I will be updating this post once the vou...
-
Todays spotlight on family will be on my maternal great grandmother Anna Benjak Kondrc. I hope to post at least on Spotlight a week on a f...
-
Tonight I finished the 1900 Dunmore Street Index. I finished Ward 1-6 consisting of Districts: 19-26. There was over 200 images at least. ...
-
Just a question in ref to this, can you upload pictures to blogger via email, and if so how? I pushed all my photo's to picasa web, tho...
-
Over at Dynastree they are holding a poll asking whether users would be interested in a 14 day free trial. It looks like the standard free...
-
I am trying to get past my brick wall for the Decker's line. Currently I am trying to find the parents of Hannah Teal. Here is the inf...
-
Franz Maczek is my great great grandfather, born in 1869 in Austria. Below is what I have found so far about him: Originally an office...
-
As I have been traveling alot lately, I started to remember when I was young and traveled with my grandmother. One of the holidays I do rem...
-
I am back home after at trip to my family in PA. While I was there I spent about two days in Scranton/Dumore area of PA, and copied about ...
-
A new site I found today that relates to us in the genealogy world is Operation War Diary. The objective of the site is to transcribe abou...

David,
ReplyDeleteWhy not work on your AMT (Ancestry Member Tree) with the AncestryLibrary account, then use the TreeSync™ when you return to your PC?
Russ
I dont believe you can work on your AMT with AncestryLibrary. I will have to give that a try. The AncestryLibrary account is a "Corporate Account"
ReplyDelete