Followers
Popular Posts
-
Today Geni.com released the first version of thier API. Geni has had the API in alpha testing for about a month now and believe it ready fo...
-
I am not sure how many people know about Sister Cecilia, but I found out about my relative from my grandmother. Sister Cecilia is on the m...
-
I have been hearing so many good things about FindAGrave, but I never got around to viewing the site. I just never thought they would have ...
-
Ok I am a little confused here, I had an account of MyFamily.com which is run by Ancestry.com . With the news from Tamura, and Randy I wen...
-
Not sure if this is something new, as it is the first time I have seen it when logging into Ancestry.com. I decided to set it up and give i...
-
1. Beer Perutz died on an unknown date. He married Rachel. Children of Beer Perutz and Rachel i. 2. Joseph Perutz was born in 1803 and di...
-
Today I am going to post what I think would be four great improvements to the Footnotes Pages. 1. Import GEDCOM data based off SSDI? (fo...
-
Over at Dynastree they are holding a poll asking whether users would be interested in a 14 day free trial. It looks like the standard free...
-
Today I received the monthly updates for GenealogyBank, and wanted to let everyone else know whats new over there. Personally I have had gr...
-
Brüder Perutz was a textile company formed in 1864 in Prague, Czechoslovakia by two brothers Sigmund and Leopold Perutz. After the deaths...

Hi David. I just looked around on IMDB about this. The movie was produced by CBS. You should be able to find out how to access a copy by contacting them. I would like to see it too. Let me know how it goes. sallygecko@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteMy brother was taught by sister Cecilia in kindergarten in 1958 at St Anne's School in Homestead Pennsylvania. My mother had an autographed copy of her book by William Brinkley. I have a few pictures of her which I digitized.
ReplyDeletejjpv2000@gmail.com
DeleteThanks ffor a great read
ReplyDelete