Followers
Popular Posts
-
Ok folks I want to see who might want to help me hunt down a relative. You will need access to the 1910 census as this is were I am looking...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
I want to see if I can get help reading a document. Its a marriage certificate from Slovakia. I am pretty sure the father's name is St...
-
As previously mentioned over the weekend I helped two of my friends with some basic genealogy, and I will be continuing to help them now tha...
-
It has been about eight years since I started my search for my ancestors and as I think back I can still recall the reasons why. My father ...
-
Surname – Lederer Meaning/Origin – occupational name for a tanner or leatherworker. Countries of Origin – South German, Alsatian, a...
-
All we know right now is that the person had a life insurance policy based on the obituary found in the newspaper for 1916. He is listed as...
-
Today Geni.com has announced the role of "Curator" privileges to some Geni users. According to Geni a curator is similar to a Wi...
-
After seeing all the posts about FamilySearch for the past few days I decided to check it out again. I have not really had much luck on the...
