Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Over the past few days, I have made a few more connections in the Toomey line of my family. One new development was that I was able to con...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
Here is my top five recommendations for MyHeritage to continue to be competitve with Geni.com . These are not really in any priority orde...
-
Currently, I have Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen in my tree which is at a brick wall. I was told that they were from England, but docum...
-
I never did win any prizes for my keying, but I am back at it again. This time for the NY Naturalizations, I figured since I need a few of ...
-
Ok folks I want to see who might want to help me hunt down a relative. You will need access to the 1910 census as this is were I am looking...
-
I recently have been playing around with the new Family Tree Beta on 23andMe. I was a little confused with it since I was unsure of which ...
-
I spent the better part of this weekend doing research in Quebec. I have once again been using the Drouin Collection mostly on Ancestry.com...





A wonderful post! You have inspired me to do a Ancestral Spotlight soon!
ReplyDeleteSara Beth
http://lessonsfrommyancestors.blogspot.com/
Nice spotlight!
ReplyDeleteRenate
Thanks for the kind words, and I am glad that you enjoyed the post. I hope to see other doing similar posts in the future, as its a great way to show of your family.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others, this is a wonderful tribute to your great grandmother and a great way to showcase your family!
ReplyDelete~Regina
FYI, You misspelled the name of the village.
ReplyDeleteLiesková, Slovakia
https://en.mapy.cz/zakladni?x=21.9708438&y=48.5186541&z=12&source=ward&id=23202
Apology. You had it right, in county Senica. It is here:
ReplyDeletehttps://en.mapy.cz/zakladni?x=17.3743039&y=48.5868419&z=12&source=ward&id=320041
It's two villages joined Cerová – Lieskové, today.
I just happened upon this. Anna's sister, Teresa is my great grandmother. I have a photo of Teresa with another woman which I'm glad to now know is her sister Anna.
ReplyDelete