Followers
Popular Posts
-
I have been waiting for the hints to start pouring in on Ancestry for the 1950 census and looks like in the last day or two it has started. ...
-
Brüder Perutz was a textile company formed in 1864 in Prague, Czechoslovakia by two brothers Sigmund and Leopold Perutz. After the deaths...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
As I start my descent into Portuguese Genealogy I have acquired a few surnames as a beginning of my research. At least that is what I thoug...
-
The other through a post on one of the many DNA groups I am part of I saw a post about educational discounts for 23andme DNA tests. I put ...
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
After reading a post by Randy Seaver, over at Geneamusings, I decided it was time for me to make my way over to the Carlsbad Library. After...
-
So my grandmother's birthday is coming up soon, at the end of this month, and I want to do a few things for her (already talked about th...
-
Currently I use two online sites to post my family tree, Geni and MyHeritage. Now on Geni other's can make updates, add people, make ch...
-
I have taken a long break from Genealogy and was looking to get back into it, but really was not looking forward to any subscriptions (Ance...

Congrats on getting nominated for Family Tree Magazine's 40 Top blogs!
ReplyDelete