Followers
Popular Posts
-
Over the past few days, I have made a few more connections in the Toomey line of my family. One new development was that I was able to con...
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
Currently, I have Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen in my tree which is at a brick wall. I was told that they were from England, but docum...
-
Ok folks I want to see who might want to help me hunt down a relative. You will need access to the 1910 census as this is were I am looking...
-
I spent the better part of this weekend doing research in Quebec. I have once again been using the Drouin Collection mostly on Ancestry.com...
-
This is another document that has been sitting around for ages that I have meant to scan. I finally got around to scanning this document a...
-
Here is my top five recommendations for MyHeritage to continue to be competitve with Geni.com . These are not really in any priority orde...
-
I never did win any prizes for my keying, but I am back at it again. This time for the NY Naturalizations, I figured since I need a few of ...



I have some Gerrity family from Scranton but none of the names of the three sisters rings a bell. Does James Gerrity (1879 - 1945) sound familiar?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.geni.com/people/James-Gerrity/6000000001183521839