Followers
Popular Posts
-
Surname : Wiener Surname Meaning : From the Yiddish word "Vanyer" which means keeper of wine Country of Origin : Austria/Ge...
-
Today I noticed that the PA GENWEB for Lackawanna County has been updated again with more marriage index's. This is a great source of...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
Today I decided to take advantage of the idea from Genealogy's Star about mining Ancestry.com with FTM 2012. To be fair I uploaded a ...
-
I know its Wednesday, but I wanted to post a week in review early. I am making plans for when I do have real internet access for my famil...
-
After my initial find of my Anna Benyak birth in Slovakia, and some of her other family members. I decided to pick a new name from the tre...
-
In my current tree's I am stuck mostly due to limitation imposed on what I know is available on the internet whether it be free or paid...
-
Today I found something new over at Google. It seems they are coming out with something new every month these days. Today they released th...
-
Wilhelmine is the daughter of Heninrich Hutteman and Catharine Worch on 10 Nov 1847 in Hindel, Essen, Germany. Wilhelmine married Adam Ma...
-
I never did win any prizes for my keying, but I am back at it again. This time for the NY Naturalizations, I figured since I need a few of ...

David,
ReplyDeleteIf you use that hint in your AMT it will be linked to that person's fact in the AMT.
If you use FTM2012 and do a Web Search, then a Web Merge for that 1930 Census Record, there will be many Facts added, with your choice, to your FTM2012 file. If there was a family in that record, you will be offered in the Web Merge process who and what to add. At the End of the Web Merge process, you will be asked if you want to include that image. If you do, it will be added to the 1930 Census Citation that is created.
From there, using the FTM2012 TreeSync™ feature, your AMT will be updated.
In this case. (using FTM2012) that Image will NOT be uploaded. However, the Citation WILL be uploaded with a Link to the Image on Ancestry.
I am not sure, that using the AMT for that 1930 Census, that all family members will be included. I know that within FTM2012 they will.
Russ