Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Amalia Skall Oesteicher was born in 1835 somewhere in Austria. She married Simon Oestreicher and they had at least one daughter named Emm...
-
I have been digging through the Slovak records on FamilySearch and have come to one that I can't figure out the parents or what one of t...
-
As I have been searching back through the Brestovany image files I am finding some new surnames that I might be possibly connected to. I fi...
-
As I start my descent into Portuguese Genealogy I have acquired a few surnames as a beginning of my research. At least that is what I thoug...
-
I figured I would add my two cents into the world of backups, online storage ect. But first let me give you a little background. I ha...
-
Well it worked for me, I was able to narrow down were a relative lived in the 1930, and 1920 census, and by looking throught the street inde...
-
I have been waiting for the hints to start pouring in on Ancestry for the 1950 census and looks like in the last day or two it has started. ...
-
Tonight I spent a good four hour on Newspaperarchive.com thanks to the Carlsbad Library. I was able to add 8 new names to the family tree, ...
-
I have taken a long break from Genealogy and was looking to get back into it, but really was not looking forward to any subscriptions (Ance...
