Followers
Popular Posts
-
I have been waiting for the hints to start pouring in on Ancestry for the 1950 census and looks like in the last day or two it has started. ...
-
Last night, I guess we can call it this morning (2am). I was awake and bored, so I started with ERIE Railroad, I know for a fact that my an...
-
The other through a post on one of the many DNA groups I am part of I saw a post about educational discounts for 23andme DNA tests. I put ...
-
After reading a post by Randy Seaver, over at Geneamusings, I decided it was time for me to make my way over to the Carlsbad Library. After...
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Today it was announced over at Blogger Buzz that they have now allowed direct sharing of posts to Google+ from Blogger. To share a post wi...
-
The other day I was talking to a uncle, and he was telling me about my great grandmother, Bridget Gerrity Toomey. He thought that she might...
-
Today I bounced over to Geni.com forums to see if anything new was going on over there. Its been a while since I have actually logged in as...
-
I just popped over to the Geni.com forums to see whats new. I like Geni.com because of how easy it is for family members close and far...
-
A few month back I received a book from a relative of my "Decker" line. In this book there was a mention that Andrew Decker's...

Hi there - I believe somewhere along the line we must cross paths in the Jackson Surname. My Jackson was also related to Stonewall. My Jackson is also from the Dunmore, Pittston, Avoca area!! THe surnames that go down the tree are mulderig, Nolan (my nana) b. 1925. Granahan. I am doing the tree on paper!! 1888 Mud Run. The 2 Jackson boys both named James are my great great uncles. They were cousins 12 and 14. the granparents of these 2 cousins are Harry/Henry Jackson married Irene Mulderig. Sound familiar! Michelle
ReplyDelete