Footnote Pages: Update
/
0 Comments
After a little bit of playing with the site, you can tell the initial 80 million are based off the SSDI. All facts are displayed on a timeline, and if location are entered, it also shown on the map. With ease you can connect to people together, say Mother/Son. Thats what I did, and took all of about 2 minutes.
The one thing is, this is another website to upload everything to, what would be nice to see the Footnote Pages somehow parse a GEDCOM check vs Pages already created, and merge/update/create depending on the circumstances.
For a quick Mother/Father/Children setup its probally excellent. I hope the other web based genealogy system check out FootNote Pages, make notes and update their's to be more competitive.
The one thing is, this is another website to upload everything to, what would be nice to see the Footnote Pages somehow parse a GEDCOM check vs Pages already created, and merge/update/create depending on the circumstances.
For a quick Mother/Father/Children setup its probally excellent. I hope the other web based genealogy system check out FootNote Pages, make notes and update their's to be more competitive.
