Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Over the past few days, I have made a few more connections in the Toomey line of my family. One new development was that I was able to con...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
Here is my top five recommendations for MyHeritage to continue to be competitve with Geni.com . These are not really in any priority orde...
-
Currently, I have Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen in my tree which is at a brick wall. I was told that they were from England, but docum...
-
Ok folks I want to see who might want to help me hunt down a relative. You will need access to the 1910 census as this is were I am looking...
-
I recently have been playing around with the new Family Tree Beta on 23andMe. I was a little confused with it since I was unsure of which ...
-
I spent the better part of this weekend doing research in Quebec. I have once again been using the Drouin Collection mostly on Ancestry.com...
-
This is another document that has been sitting around for ages that I have meant to scan. I finally got around to scanning this document a...

Probably not them but there's a Stefan Konderick in Butler in 1910.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to spell Charleroi correctly.
Randy
I think I found it.
ReplyDeletehttp://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&rank=0&gsfn=mar*&gsln=&sx=&f7=PA&f9=&f10=&f18__n=&f20=&rg_81004011__date=1908&rs_81004011__date=1&f23=&f17=&f16=&rg_f19__date=&rs_f19__date=0&_8000C002=ste*&f21=&_80008002=ann*&f22=&_80018002=&gskw=&prox=1&db=1910uscenindex&ti=0&ti.si=0&gss=angs-d&pcat=35&fh=66&h=125524269&recoff=1+13+39+54&fsk=CIAAHswDD4kt&bsk=&pgoff=
It's indexed as both Runday and Kundey. Has Stephen (27, Hungary), Annie (20, Hungary) and Mary (1-3/12), living in Charleroi, Washington, Pennsylvania. Unfortunately I am having some issue actually viewing the image, so I can't see that actual record to verify.
Thanks Julie, thats probally them not sure how you found it. I went through image by image and those image that are missing surnames I scanned quickly, I thought that would be were they are. What did you use as asearch term?
ReplyDeleteJust took a second look at the image its says he was a glass worker (yep he worked at PPG) Pittsburgh Plate and Glass :)
ReplyDeleteDarn... got here too late. This sounded like fun!
ReplyDelete