Followers
Popular Posts
-
Today Geni.com released the first version of thier API. Geni has had the API in alpha testing for about a month now and believe it ready fo...
-
I am not sure how many people know about Sister Cecilia, but I found out about my relative from my grandmother. Sister Cecilia is on the m...
-
Not sure if this is something new, as it is the first time I have seen it when logging into Ancestry.com. I decided to set it up and give i...
-
Ok I am a little confused here, I had an account of MyFamily.com which is run by Ancestry.com . With the news from Tamura, and Randy I wen...
-
I have been hearing so many good things about FindAGrave, but I never got around to viewing the site. I just never thought they would have ...
-
As I have been traveling alot lately, I started to remember when I was young and traveled with my grandmother. One of the holidays I do rem...
-
1. Beer Perutz died on an unknown date. He married Rachel. Children of Beer Perutz and Rachel i. 2. Joseph Perutz was born in 1803 and di...
-
Today I am going to post what I think would be four great improvements to the Footnotes Pages. 1. Import GEDCOM data based off SSDI? (fo...
-
Over at Dynastree they are holding a poll asking whether users would be interested in a 14 day free trial. It looks like the standard free...
-
Today I received the monthly updates for GenealogyBank, and wanted to let everyone else know whats new over there. Personally I have had gr...


How cute is that!? Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words, was going through my baby books starting to scan everything. Never know what the next generation might need.
ReplyDelete