Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
I figured I would add my two cents into the world of backups, online storage ect. But first let me give you a little background. I ha...
-
Amalia Skall Oesteicher was born in 1835 somewhere in Austria. She married Simon Oestreicher and they had at least one daughter named Emm...
-
I have read posts from other genealogists about starting over, and I was always really against it. I thought I would loose something or no...
-
I was playing around with Google Image searching my surnames and came upon a link for a Franz Maczek. My great great grandfather was a Fran...
-
I have been waiting for the hints to start pouring in on Ancestry for the 1950 census and looks like in the last day or two it has started. ...
-
I have been digging through the Slovak records on FamilySearch and have come to one that I can't figure out the parents or what one of t...
-
Tonight I spent a good four hour on Newspaperarchive.com thanks to the Carlsbad Library. I was able to add 8 new names to the family tree, ...
-
I know its Wednesday, but I wanted to post a week in review early. I am making plans for when I do have real internet access for my famil...
