Followers
Popular Posts
-
Brüder Perutz was a textile company formed in 1864 in Prague, Czechoslovakia by two brothers Sigmund and Leopold Perutz. After the deaths...
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Last week I talked about ordering the DNA kit from 23andMe for DNA Day. It arrived about 2 days after I purchased it and looked like this....
-
David H. Decker was born Feb 27, 1913 to David J. Decker and Maud Malinda Jackson in Dunmore, PA. He married Lois M. Palmer May 14 1938 p...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
I know that I have made many posts about this story, but I like to bring it up every once in a while in the hopes that I might be able to fi...
-
I was half expecting to wait about another 3 weeks before my results would be processed, but the other night I received an email from the co...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
Today I spent a good few hours updating my great grandfather page on Footnote Pages. His name was Stephen Kondrc . I added a few more pict...
-
I just popped over to the Geni.com forums to see whats new. I like Geni.com because of how easy it is for family members close and far...


Hi David,
ReplyDeletethanks for the posting! I'll take the liberty of posting the voucher code myself, I hope that's alright. The premium subscription is fully functionable, the voucher code (see below) can be redeemed at www.dynastree.com/action/premium/subscribe;
Voucher code (I had to type it manually, let me know if it does not work):
GgH-HpcqSD-fc
I have had some difficulty with this website from the beginning. Recently I signed up for the "free" trial period of premium services. It was difficult to find where to cancel these services and by the time I found it I had been charged. I have written several e-mails to support for Verwandt.de, Dynastree with no responses. There is even a telephone number given and of course it is impossible to reach anyone. I have yet to resolve this situation and am becoming increasingly frustrated by the lack of response.
ReplyDelete