MyHeritage Family Tree Builder

/
0 Comments
Lately I have moved from using FTM to Family Tree Builder, I think it runs alot quicker, and I also love the smart matching that comes with FTB. The only issue is I wish that the smart matches I have would respond to my emails to better "validate". In all probability I could be adding 100's of names to my database, and it would be even better if the information I collect could have some valuable source/documentation.
I have not added any media into the program, but simplicity is were this program is best at. I also like the sync to the myheritage website, as I am not really a fan of putting the information out and about, but I figured what the heck, lets try this smart matching thing. I hope that people alive in the tree are set to private, have not checked that yet. opps.

Will catch up again soon.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.