Tombstone Tuesday - John, Robert, and Alice Kushner

/
1 Comments

The above tombstone is for the Kushner family who were buried in New St Joseph Cemetery, North Versailles, Pennsylvanian.  Robert and Alice are married, and John J is Roberts father.  The Kushner line is connected to me through my maternal grandfather's line.   I don't know anything about this family except the few things that I have pieced together on the internet.  Most of these families live in the Ford City area of PA. And like I always say I live in San Diego CA.  I do have a few relatives that I talk to over there, but its been a while, and this family is far off from my main lines, at least thats what I think.  But back to them
John J Kusher was married to Anna Churay.  He was born Dec 1899, and passed Mar 3 1952.
Robert was born  Jun 10 1926, and passed Apr 12 2000.  His wife Alice Banick I have no information on.  


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. David, I am trying to reach you. I am Victoria Kushner. Robert and Alice are my parents. My mother is still alive and living in Ohio as is my bother Kenneth. My brother Robert S lives in Maine. I live in Nebraska. I have joined Wiki tree.com. I see you are the manager of the Kushner family tree. You can reach me through Wiki tree.com. We lived in Port Vue. My mom moved after my father died.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.