Tombstone Tuesday - John, Robert, and Alice Kushner

/
1 Comments

The above tombstone is for the Kushner family who were buried in New St Joseph Cemetery, North Versailles, Pennsylvanian.  Robert and Alice are married, and John J is Roberts father.  The Kushner line is connected to me through my maternal grandfather's line.   I don't know anything about this family except the few things that I have pieced together on the internet.  Most of these families live in the Ford City area of PA. And like I always say I live in San Diego CA.  I do have a few relatives that I talk to over there, but its been a while, and this family is far off from my main lines, at least thats what I think.  But back to them
John J Kusher was married to Anna Churay.  He was born Dec 1899, and passed Mar 3 1952.
Robert was born  Jun 10 1926, and passed Apr 12 2000.  His wife Alice Banick I have no information on.  


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.