Questions about Dynastree

/
1 Comments
After hearing about the updates over at Dynastree I decided I should go check it out.  Well to my surprise I have two accounts there.  One with 180 names, and one with 900 names.  My offline is 1500 and  don't know how to upload the new one, or merge the two accounts that I have.

One thing I noticed is there is a reference to merging, but the site does not really explain how to do that.  Also it states that there should be a button for importing a GEDCOM if you are the user in the tree.  I guess I would have to delete everyone, hmm that should be fun.

 I sent Dynastree an email requesting some help, hope to get it soon so I can check out the new features.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    sorry if the help section is not clear enough on how to merge two trees on dynastree, I'll take a look at it. I'm afraid I did not yet get your email, please send it to press@dynastree.com again. Your options would now be to either merge the trees you have or to delete them in order to be able to newly register and upload the 1500-person GEDCOM-file. Send me a mail if you have any more questions about that!

    Best regards,

    the dynastree team

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.