Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Over the past few days, I have made a few more connections in the Toomey line of my family. One new development was that I was able to con...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
I never did win any prizes for my keying, but I am back at it again. This time for the NY Naturalizations, I figured since I need a few of ...
-
I recently have been playing around with the new Family Tree Beta on 23andMe. I was a little confused with it since I was unsure of which ...
-
I spent the better part of this weekend doing research in Quebec. I have once again been using the Drouin Collection mostly on Ancestry.com...
-
This is another document that has been sitting around for ages that I have meant to scan. I finally got around to scanning this document a...
-
Currently, I have Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen in my tree which is at a brick wall. I was told that they were from England, but docum...
-
Ok folks I want to see who might want to help me hunt down a relative. You will need access to the 1910 census as this is were I am looking...

well my line was dna tested back in 2006 and we found out that where direct from the mayflower and anne. dna can be helpful
ReplyDeleteif reasonabbly priced would participate and share appropriate info...keep us posted......Vb
ReplyDeleteI'd be very interested in matching to others who have taken DNA tests and opted to be contacted.
ReplyDeleteFor sure!
I'd suggest it's much easier to find DNA connections thru your testing company and Ysearch.org.
ReplyDelete