Family Of Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen more questions then answers

/
0 Comments
Currently, I have Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen in my tree which is at a brick wall.  I was told that they were from England, but documents keep contradicting this.  Some state England others state Ireland.     Nobody in the family really remembers where this side of the family comes from but most state England.   The problem is I have not been able to find any of those names in England.

In this, I have found a Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen on Ancestry.com who has had a few children but they don't line up with any family members, and or birth years. 

Not sure if its a match at this point.   So all these are from Dublin, so I would say at least they are the same family. (maybe not my family)

Still trying to find proof of where the family came from.  Looking for Immigration records, ect.

So my Line
Peter Toomey (1846) -Anastasia Cullen (1847)

Children
Ann Toomey 1858 England
Peter Toomey 1863 Ireland
James Toomey 1874 Ireland
Lawrence Toomey 1875 PA
Jannie Toomey 1887 England

First one is Anne Toomey  (Dublin) 1856

This next one is Jacob Toomey 10 April 1861 (Don't know of a Jacob)

Next is James Toomey (I have a James in my tree)  but the wrong year - mine is 1864

Last I have Johanna, the closet I have is a Jannie Toomey but she was born in 1882 (roughly)

Last thoughts:  I know dates/locations can be off as not everyone was 100% truthful in providing the information, or it was just not known.  If anyone has any ideas of how to break past the wall, either through better verification of the family members or something let me know. 




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.