Followers
Popular Posts
-
Well my original goal that started me on this journey was to prove to everyone that we were either related to Stonewall Jackson or Andrew Ja...
-
Brüder Perutz was a textile company formed in 1864 in Prague, Czechoslovakia by two brothers Sigmund and Leopold Perutz. After the deaths...
-
Today it was announced over at Blogger Buzz that they have now allowed direct sharing of posts to Google+ from Blogger. To share a post wi...
-
Yesterday I saw a link for the website NamesinStone.com, over at AncestryInsider, and wanted to take a look at the site. Personally I have ...
-
I just wanted to post about another website out there, that my cousins currently use called www.itsourtree.com I am not sure were its based...
-
Today I tried running MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, but I got the error: failed to load english language strings I did some searching ...
-
So Lackawanna County has the land deeds available online for at least 200 years I think, the problem its only indexed to 1970. To go back f...
-
So my grandmother's birthday is coming up soon, at the end of this month, and I want to do a few things for her (already talked about th...
-
Emilie Stedry was the daughter of Joseph and Sofie Stedry. Emilie was born September 25, 1857 and was also married to Gottlieb Lederer. ...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...

Its very kool of you to take interest in this .Because most people dont even think about ancestry moreless even care about it
ReplyDelete@Anonymous...people in my world think about Ancestry 24 hours a day (well...if they dream it like I do). What planet are YOU from? ;-D
ReplyDeleteI've been noticing these "Login with Facebook" things in other places too and I've shied away from them so far. Guess I'm always suspicious of stuff until they catch on with other people first, LOL! Glad you posted. At least your computer didn't blow up or anything.
It's really cool if u to have this page of ancesters cuz other people just r thanking of themselfs or video game or shit like that.
ReplyDelete