July Updates

/
0 Comments
Another few months have passed by, almost to the 900 mark with names in the family tree.  For once I am glad that my family has certain surnames that are not that common.  I know if I do a search for KONDRC, or MACZEK, and I get a hit, there is a good chance that we might be related. 
On the other side of the coin, I can do a search for DECKER, TOOMEY, GERRITY, JACKSON, and still be lost. 
I think that I am going to start the next issue of the family tree newsletter that I send out to my relatives.  I will be able to work on it alot more next month while I am away at work. 
Also I am currently waiting for a cousin to be able to stop by Scranton to check on getting some wills that might provide me with some more light on everything. 
Another relative is also heading into the garage, to sort, and send me whats still around.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.