AncestryLibrary - Forgotten Access

/
0 Comments

 I have taken a long break from Genealogy and was looking to get back into it, but really was not looking forward to any subscriptions (Ancestry/MyHeritage/Others).   Most often I have been using Ancestry or FamilySearch, but was for the most part in a rut.  I could not find any more information about any family members.  

Then I got an email saying that we had a DNA Match (Interesting always of course).  So that leads me back to looking for my roots and confirming where we were matched.  We were able to figure out the connection, and now we can see what each of us has for any documentation.  

Back to Ancestry to see what was new, but of course, there was the paywall.  That's when I remembered that being a Veteran I have access to Ancestry Library edition through the DoD MWR Libraries.  

I was able to find a few documents, and now I will be back without the costs of a subscription.  



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.