1950 Census Hints

/
1 Comments

I have been waiting for the hints to start pouring in on Ancestry for the 1950 census and looks like in the last day or two it has started.  Granted I only have about 2 pages of hints so far for about 4,000 people, but it's a start. 

I know that I could dive deep into the census and find them, but I have been waiting for indexing, I am not in a rush right now, so I can wait.  

Overall I think the hints have helped mostly align what I already knew, with a few new family members added overall, nothing groundbreaking yet.  Maybe, just maybe I will find something that I can use to go down a new rabbit hole, till then I will be standing by as more and more of the 1950 census has been indexed, and hints have become available.  




You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.