Maczek Family Crest

/
0 Comments
To the right is the Maczek Family crest which was given to the family in March of 1918.  As for the colors of the crest I am unsure of them at the moment.  The document was written in German, and I have a few bits and pieces of it in English, but not the who part were it covers the colors and reasons for everything on the crest.   The document is about four pages long, I will try and get the area were it explains the crest.

I will try and post it here:


Ein von Schwarz und Gold gespaltener Schild mit einem roten Schildhaupte,
das mit einer silbernen goldenbesamten Rose zwischen zwei sechsstrahlingen Silber-nen Steruen Belegf it tin rechten schildhaupte find drei blanke mif den Spitzen nach anjwarfs gerichtete Scherter mit goldenen Griffen nebeneinandar zu jechen tin linkin Zelde wachft aus eimen aus dem Suprande emportfeigenden grunner hugel ein schwarez Ros empor, das im Rechten Obereck des Schildesfeldes von einer schivarzen aufflamenden granate begleitet wird Unf dem haupstrand des schildes ruht ein offener .

Well it goes on. I hope I wrote down the right section of it, and it actually applies to the crest itself.  If anyone would like to help and translate, I will be more then happy to email the documents.  


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.