Four FootNote Pages Suggestions

/
2 Comments
Today I am going to post what I think would be four great improvements to the Footnotes Pages.

1.  Import GEDCOM data based off SSDI?  (for starters) (As this could get really big if every name from every tree was imported)
2.  Under My accounts provide extra page for "Footnote Pages" you are connected to. 
3.  Be able to search "Pages" by SSN
4.  Where it shows "Related Pages" provide reason how they are connected, I know we input the information prior to it being connected.

Well I was aiming for five, but I only got to four today.  Anyone else have any idea's.  For the most part I have already left suggestions at Footnote for these so maybe time will tell.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I agree the footnote pages should be with my spotlights, story pages, connections, uploads, etc.

    I hope Footnote is working on all of that. I have created a footnote section in favorites and now bookmark any pages I start- immediately, so I can find them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The import GEDCOM is a biggie and one of my top suggestions to Footnote in terms of expanding the usability of their new feature.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.