Tombstone Tuesday - BROADHURST

/
0 Comments

<<deckera10082008_14142326.jpg>>
For today's Tombstone Tuesday I am posting an image of the BroadHurst
Family. This was taken in I believe the Scranton Cathedral Cemetery.
Whats weird is on the back side of this one is for my family "BRADY".
It's the Tombstone for John Brady and Winifred Gerrity.

I am not sure if this side of the stone is any relation to anyone. I
don't know of any BROADHURST connections as of right now, so maybe
posting about it will help. I also don't believe that there was any
sisters, or daughters that I know of named Nora K. It could just be
reusing the stone? I would think it would have to be family in some
way, so it would either have to be a Nora K. Brady?

Maybe tonight I will do some Google searching for the Nora K.
Broadhurst. If anyone has any info please let me know.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.