Tombstone Tuesday - BROADHURST
/
0 Comments
<<deckera10082008_14142326.jpg>>
For today's Tombstone Tuesday I am posting an image of the BroadHurst
Family. This was taken in I believe the Scranton Cathedral Cemetery.
Whats weird is on the back side of this one is for my family "BRADY".
It's the Tombstone for John Brady and Winifred Gerrity.
For today's Tombstone Tuesday I am posting an image of the BroadHurst
Family. This was taken in I believe the Scranton Cathedral Cemetery.
Whats weird is on the back side of this one is for my family "BRADY".
It's the Tombstone for John Brady and Winifred Gerrity.
I am not sure if this side of the stone is any relation to anyone. I
don't know of any BROADHURST connections as of right now, so maybe
posting about it will help. I also don't believe that there was any
sisters, or daughters that I know of named Nora K. It could just be
reusing the stone? I would think it would have to be family in some
way, so it would either have to be a Nora K. Brady?
Maybe tonight I will do some Google searching for the Nora K.
Broadhurst. If anyone has any info please let me know.

