Dynastree rolling out Premium Service soon.

/
0 Comments
Over at Dynastree they are holding a poll asking whether users would be interested in a 14 day free trial.  It looks like the standard free trial were you are going to be required to input your Credit Card info prior, and if you pass the 14 day trial you card will be charged.  Remember I am only going off of what was posted so I could be wrong.

Not much is stated on what is part of the premium service, but here is a blurb:  along with new features and some changes. We will be offering the opportunity to print out your family tree’s data in various lists 

I hope they have some interesting new additions, I might have to jump back over there and see whats going on.  I wonder if they have it out to select users in a testing/beta phase.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.