Tombstone Tuesday - Gerrity

/
1 Comments

The above tombstone is in Cathedral Cemetery in Scranton, PA.  The picture was taken about a year ago when my parents when on a genealogy expedition for me in the Scranton area.  I am not sure who these folks are of course.  I believe they may be related to my Gerrity Sisters (Anna, Bridget, and Winifred).  I have yet to confirm any of this right now.

As you can see there is a Michael Gerrity, born in 1918, and his wife Mary.  I am going to take a guess and state that Charles must be a brother of Michael due to the close age between the two of them.  If anyone has any information in relation to this tombstone please leave a comment.

Sorry I am not able to provide any more information in reference to this photo.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    It's good to see a fellow San Diegan here and genealogist! I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.