Genseek

/
0 Comments
After hearing all the news about Genseek, I decided to check it out.  I logged into Facebook and did a search for the application.  It was pretty strait forward in signing up for it.  I even took the time to setup some GenStreams, not sure exactly what they are, but I put in a few for the common surnames, and locations. 

It says also that you can make posts, but I am unsure of how to do that exactly at them moment, will have to look at it more once I have more time, probally tonight.  After initial impressions, and reading about what they are trying to do, it seems like this could be a really usefull tool for genealogists. 

What I am unsure of does it scan all facebook posts, or just people who are part of the GenSeek application?  Well I guess we will see as time goes on.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.