Another day at San Marcos Cemetery

/
0 Comments
Today I spent a few hours at the San Marcos Cemetery.  I was only able to take about 100 or so pictures as I did not want to get near anybody visiting loved ones.  I have photographed one whole section so far since I have started and there are probably about 5-6 sections in total.

I have about 150 more photo's to post  with some from the first section and the later from todays pictures. I do not know how long its going to take to photograph the entire cemetery but I would like to try and get it done as soon as possible.  But like I said I also want to stay out of people's way, so its a few here and a few there.

On Tuesday I will post the next set of 50 tombstones for Tombstone Tuesday.  


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.