First post

/
0 Comments
I would like to say hello to all visitors, and to give a brief description of the idea for this blog. I am going to be writting tips, and lessons that I have learned in the 4 years that I have been conducting research on my family tree. My obsession into researching my family started with the hints that we are related to Stonewall Jackson, and/or Andrew Jackson the president. That was in 2001 if I remember right, to this day I have not been able to determine either, but I have found amazing information about my family some good, some bad, and some outstanding. One of the first tips I will state is it takes a hugh amount of time, that possibly could be used in a better fashion. Till the next post, keep searching...


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.