August Issue of "Branches" Out Soon

/
0 Comments
Yesterday I started to work on the August issue of "Branches". It is a newsletter for anyone interesting in my family tree. Currently it goes to family members, and every issue we get a few more readers who want to learn a bit more about their heritage.
By providing a newsletter it gets people thinking about their family history, and possibly looking into the attic for that memorable photo or artifact. In the end they may send me a good story, or a possible clue to connect one more name.
The main reason I started to write the newsletter was to show results of what I was doing in an easy to read style. There are a few members of the family that are not really computer literate, so other members will be able to print it for them to read at a later time. It also provides photo's that other members have sent me for all to view.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.