Genealogy Software Needed!!

/
0 Comments
After playing with GENI, MyHeritage, FamilyLink, and ItsourTree.  I started to wonder is there any program out there that is capable of uploading to all these services.  And I don't mean by exporting GEDCOM, and uploading.  I mean a direct upload say from a drop down menu, were it gives you the options to upload your database right from the program.
I don't know if anyone has thought of this, or maybe there is something in the works, but I believe this would make the process a lot easier.  I would believe there might be an issue from the companies about having a direct upload in another program but theirs, but I think this would be beneficial for everyone involved.  Let me know what you think, or if you know of programs, or how to make a program to accomplish this.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.