War Photographer

/
0 Comments
I started to write a little bit of my grandfather in the previous post but decided to push it to another one instead.  Can you believe that my grandfather was in the military and was at the execution of Mussolini.  And to top it off he had pictures of the execution, but my grandmother destroyed them thinking no one would want to see things of that nature.

I would have liked to have seen some of the photo's he had taken, I don't really recall ever seeing any photo's that he took.  Maybe some of them in his "Deployment Book" that was passed on to me.  I should post that also because it shows alot of other people, and thier names.  I am sure others would love to see pictures of thier family members from the war.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.