Tombstone Tuesday - Raymond Decker

/
0 Comments
I really dont know to much about Raymond Decker, he was born on August  18, 1915 in Lackawanna, PA.    He passed on Jun 25, 1981.  Raymond is buried at the Marcy Cemetery in Duryea, PA.  He was married to an Alma M. Decker unsure of her maiden name.  Raymonds father was one of two people per what I can find  based of the census.   It was either Chauncy G Decker or an Elmer Decker.  I am basing this off of Raymond Decker's that pop up in the census in 1920/1930 time frame both in the Lackawanna County, one in Moosic and the other in Scranton.

Per his SSDI he passed away in Scranton, and the father of the Raymond Decker in Scranton was Elmer J.  
I dont think he is any direct relationship to me, but maybe it will be of use to another.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.