Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
Amalia Skall Oesteicher was born in 1835 somewhere in Austria. She married Simon Oestreicher and they had at least one daughter named Emm...
-
I spent the better part of this weekend doing research in Quebec. I have once again been using the Drouin Collection mostly on Ancestry.com...
-
I never did win any prizes for my keying, but I am back at it again. This time for the NY Naturalizations, I figured since I need a few of ...
-
Ok folks I want to see who might want to help me hunt down a relative. You will need access to the 1910 census as this is were I am looking...
-
Here is my top five recommendations for MyHeritage to continue to be competitve with Geni.com . These are not really in any priority orde...
-
Currently, I have Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen in my tree which is at a brick wall. I was told that they were from England, but docum...
-
This is another document that has been sitting around for ages that I have meant to scan. I finally got around to scanning this document a...

My husband has an uncle who was killed in a train wreck while working for the Erie RR as an engineer. He was 27 yo. I've found the listing with his name along with the magazine issue & p. #, but can't find the magazine from 1922. Do you have any suggestions?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Lynne
Contact Salamanca Rail Museum, salarail@verizon.net I believe they have some copies of the magazine, that would probably be your best bet.
ReplyDeleteMy great grandfather worked for the Erie in Port Jervis, New York as a machinist. The Erie RR Magazine mentions a picture of him, in issue 1943-09. I can't find this issue or anyone who might have a copy of it. Any thoughts?
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon, I am hoping you help me located photographs/articles/notices of death on Thomas H. Lanning. He worked in the Susquehanna Depot yard for the Erie Railroad.
ReplyDelete