Marriage Certificates for Scranton (updated 4Jan10 @ 10:30PST)

/
2 Comments
Mr. William Scott/Mrs Thankful Decker:  22Mar1888.
- Thankful born on March 15.  She was 21 yrs old at time of marriage.
-  William was 23 at time of marriage.
- Williams parents:  Giles and Elizabeth.
- Thankful's parents:  Chauncy and Elizabeth.

Mr. William Berry and Mrs Margaret Kenny 18Sep1888
- Margaret was 28 at marriage and born in England.
- William was 25 at marriage and born in Dunmore
- Williams parents:  Patrick and Mary
- Margaret parents: Owen Flynn and Mary Flynn
- Margaret was previous married ended in death of husband on 12Mar1887.

Mr. William Osborne and Miss Ann Toomey 2Jul1888
- Ann was 33 at marriage born in Ireland
- William was 30 at marriage and born in Ireland
-  Williams parents:  Patrick Osborne / Mary Osborne
- Ann Parents:  Peter Toomey / Ann Toomey (Anastasia)

Mr. William Mckenny(Mckenna) and Miss Anna Gereaghty (Gerrity) 8Jul1890(hard to read month)
-Anna was 21 at marriage looks to be born in August from County Mayo, Ireland
-William was 25 at marriage and from County Mayo, Ireland
- Williams parents:  John and Bridget
- Anna parents: Patrick and Jane

Mr Fredrick Aldrich and Miss Mary C. Decker 4Apr1889
-Mary was 19 years old, born in May in Moosic PA
-Fredrick was 24 years old (possibly born in Nov) as of 1888.
-Fredricks parents: Charlie And Catherine
-Marys parents: Lafayette and Julia


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Joe Hailstone. I discovered your Blog when searching for my great grandfather Patrick Berry. Patrick was born around 1855 and lived in Dunmore, PA. He married Ellen Mulrain and they had 11 children. I just recently began researching this part of my family. I noticed that you had some Will and Marriage information for the Berry's. Can you tell me how I can get access to those documents (assuming that you are OK with sharing these). I live in Delaware. My father and I usually travel once a year to the Scranton / Dunmore area so it's always a mad rush when we are up there trying to find documents. How are you related to the Berry's of Dunmore?

    Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

    Joe Hailstone
    jhailstone@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email with some more information. I am all for sharing information. The Berry's are not a direct line but I like to fill in blanks as I come across them.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.