Obituary Sunday: Sigmund Perutz (1837-1890)

/
1 Comments


Sigmund Perutz was the son of Josef Perutz and Charlotte Alschul born on 18 Dec 1837 in the Czech Republic.  The main thing I remember about him was the story that two brothers married two sisters.   Sigmund Perutz married Mathtilda Weiner and his brother (Leopold Perutz) married Clara Weiner.

Sigmund is my 3rd Great Grandfather. (Father to Richard Perutz).    Sigmund died 22 Feb 1890 in Prague, Czech Republic.

I am sure it says alot more up there but my German is not that good.  If it has any valuable information that would be useful and you can translate please leave a comment.  Thank you.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this article. Personally, I think this material is great. I agree with much of your information here. It also motivates me to learn more. I await the next article with great anticipation. fundraising

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.