Followers
Popular Posts
-
Cecilia Kondrc was the daughter of Jan Kondrc and Anna Kondrc (dont know mother's maiden name). I believe that she was born in Brestov...
-
Surname – Muhlig Meaning/Origin – unkown From this link In our conversation he disclosed his Jewish origin, his ancestors having ...
-
Today I found a ton of newspaper articles about Franz Maczek over at ANNO-SUCHE . I figured I would grab one of the articles and see if an...
-
Amalia Skall Oesteicher was born in 1835 somewhere in Austria. She married Simon Oestreicher and they had at least one daughter named Emm...
-
I spent the better part of this weekend doing research in Quebec. I have once again been using the Drouin Collection mostly on Ancestry.com...
-
I never did win any prizes for my keying, but I am back at it again. This time for the NY Naturalizations, I figured since I need a few of ...
-
Ok folks I want to see who might want to help me hunt down a relative. You will need access to the 1910 census as this is were I am looking...
-
Here is my top five recommendations for MyHeritage to continue to be competitve with Geni.com . These are not really in any priority orde...
-
Currently, I have Peter Toomey and Anastasia Cullen in my tree which is at a brick wall. I was told that they were from England, but docum...
-
This is another document that has been sitting around for ages that I have meant to scan. I finally got around to scanning this document a...

Scanning is probably best but you will need some program to do OCR (optical character recognition) unless your scanner can already do this. You want to be able to make the resulting document.
ReplyDeleteI think we have Adobe that I can use. I think there is more in pictures then in text, but yea I see your point in this. Waiting on friend to use scanner, mine is currently out of commission for a bit.
ReplyDeleteThere are several local companies that will scan books for a reasonable price, and the results are normally excellent. At home I also use an OCR program as my books are mainly text, but this can be very time consuming.
ReplyDelete