Brick Wall: Jane Price Decker

/
0 Comments
My newest brick wall is Jane Price Decker.  She is my 2nd great grandmother on my father's side.   I know anlot about her so far but it only starts at the 1870 census when she is married to Andrew Decker.


Based off Census records for Avoca, PA
Name: Jane Price
DOB:  April 1844/1845
POB: Wales
Immigration: 1851 (48 yrs in America based off 1900)

I have not been able to find anyone in immigration records coming to the United States for that time period.   I have seen a Jane Price with a possible brother named Daniel Price in Dunmore, PA area which is pretty close. The age listed on that Census would put her birth also at 1844 and also from Wales.

That could very well be her, but I have nothing to get her out of America at this time. If anyone has any idea's or thoughts on were to look next that would be great.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.