Marrige Index Lackawanna, PA

/
0 Comments
Over at the PAGENWEB, I scored again with Marrige Index adding to more names to the list.  Not much info is gained from the index's but I hope that my father will be making a trip to Scranton, PA soon and will be able to aquire all this information.
So far I have about 6 marriage index's, and now I play the waiting game, but first I have to email my father the information.  But it's a start, I don't know what I would do with out the internet to do the research.  Its impossible to get across the country to do the research, I even have a hard enough time just trying to do the research from here.  One step closer, probally one more wall to hit, or maybe it was one more wall knocked down, and another in its place?  We will see won't we.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.