Hot Match List @ Geni.com

/
1 Comments
A few days ago I saw some new information being posted to the geni.com page about Hot Match List.  It looks like a nice quick way to view all similar profiles under your tree.  Once again though to view any of the matches you must be a PRO user.

I am not a pro user at the moment, as I am still on the fence about jumping on board, but I watch with interest as new tools are added to the site.

Another new tool that was added recently was bookmarks, they can be used to make a quick link to profiles, photo's, ect on the Geni site.  I don't know if I will use bookmarks, I find it pretty simple to use the search function currently.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. David, if you are interested in trying out the Pro features, we now offer a fourteen day free trial. Let me know if you need any help upgrading.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.