WDYTYA Season 2 Celebrities - Steve Buscemi

/
0 Comments
I want to watch this season mainly for Steve Buscemi family history.  See it all started when I became a fan of his new TV show "Boardwalk Empire" on HBO.  I am kind of addicated to that show, to get a little background the show is a period piece set in the 1920's  in Atlantic City right at the start of the Prohibition.   The TV show is based off a book of the same name and it is about the history of Atlantic City

Steve Buscemi plays the character of Nucky Thompson the Treasure of Atlantic City.  I know that he is not Nucky of course, but from a quick look at Wikipedia it says that he has Sicilian and Irish roots.  I love to learn about history, its even better that its from my home state and Steve Buscemi is such a talented actor is some of the reasons I love the show.

I dont know to much about Steve Buscemi besides what I have seen in the movies but he seems like a likeable person and it will be interesting to see how he reacts to finding out about his family history.

I have a little Irish ancestry but I have not been able to do much research past the fact that they are from ireland.  I need to start hitting the books on this one.  Maybe with watching the episode they will give me some ideas of what sources are available to me.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.