Followers
Popular Posts
-
Todays spotlight on family will be on my maternal great grandmother Anna Benjak Kondrc. I hope to post at least on Spotlight a week on a f...
-
Dynastree is offering a 1 month subscription to our readers to try out thier new premium services. I will be updating this post once the vou...
-
I am not sure how many people know about Sister Cecilia, but I found out about my relative from my grandmother. Sister Cecilia is on the m...
-
I have been hearing so many good things about FindAGrave, but I never got around to viewing the site. I just never thought they would have ...
-
As I have been traveling alot lately, I started to remember when I was young and traveled with my grandmother. One of the holidays I do rem...
-
A few days ago I was reading another blogger's post about source's and citations and how that validates a tree. Unless there is vali...
-
Last night my GEDCOM hit 1,200 names. I was happy when it hit 1,000 names a few months ago, and I believe it could be alot higher if I con...
-
Ok I am a little confused here, I had an account of MyFamily.com which is run by Ancestry.com . With the news from Tamura, and Randy I wen...
-
I am back home after at trip to my family in PA. While I was there I spent about two days in Scranton/Dumore area of PA, and copied about ...
-
Here is another piece of the puzzle, I am kind of sure its for my family as its in Germany, and has his name. Besides that I have tried a r...


Hi, the postcard says Sr M Makaria Kondrcova, Klastor (Cloister) De N . Sp. (it is the abbreviation of her order, Nejsvetejsiho SPasitele). Tahn it says Bratislava c. d. (I think it is cislo domu, the number of the house) but I am not sure. FOTO PROCHAZKA is a name of a photographer. I have just read her book and it seems that she had a sister in Canada? :) Good luck if you are still looking. God bless
ReplyDelete