Followers
Popular Posts
-
I am not sure how many people know about Sister Cecilia, but I found out about my relative from my grandmother. Sister Cecilia is on the m...
-
I have been hearing so many good things about FindAGrave, but I never got around to viewing the site. I just never thought they would have ...
-
As I have been traveling alot lately, I started to remember when I was young and traveled with my grandmother. One of the holidays I do rem...
-
Dynastree is offering a 1 month subscription to our readers to try out thier new premium services. I will be updating this post once the vou...
-
Todays spotlight on family will be on my maternal great grandmother Anna Benjak Kondrc. I hope to post at least on Spotlight a week on a f...
-
A few days ago I was reading another blogger's post about source's and citations and how that validates a tree. Unless there is vali...
-
Ok I am a little confused here, I had an account of MyFamily.com which is run by Ancestry.com . With the news from Tamura, and Randy I wen...
-
I am back home after at trip to my family in PA. While I was there I spent about two days in Scranton/Dumore area of PA, and copied about ...
-
Above is a postcard I recieved from a relative about "Sister Cecilia" Kondrc. She is I believe a great aunt of mine, and I have ...
-
Today I am going to post what I think would be four great improvements to the Footnotes Pages. 1. Import GEDCOM data based off SSDI? (fo...





Dear David,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say thanks to you for the excellent description of our Smart-Matching concept. I hope you're enjoying it as much as we're :)