LIFE Photo Archive now Available

/
0 Comments
Today I found something new over at Google.  It seems they are coming out with something new every month these days.  Today they released the entire LIFE Photo archive, which could be helpful to some for family history.  I already know that there is a LIFE article about my Sister Cecilia, so I took the dive and tried it out.  One photo was present, and its a photo that I have never seen, so far so good. 
Its a great service that Google is providing for everyone, one step at a time everything will be digitized by Google.  I welcome this, as it will make it easier to do my research.
If I had more reason to search through old LIFE photo's I would have more of a use for this, but as of right now I think that I maybe done with it.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.