Posting via Email with Photo's

/
0 Comments
Not sure how many people out there know this, but you are able now to post to blogger with image attachments.  My last post was a trial posting from email with a jpg of an obituary.  It places the image between the Title and the text of the message (basically at the top).

I think this is a great feature for folks like me who are currently internet challenged most of the time.  Instead of having to upload pictures to  Blogger, or Picasa I just email them in and they got posted to the blog. 

This also means that I can post more Tuesdays, and Mondays, and I think we need a day for obituaries also, but whatever I'll post them when I see fit. 

Hope everyone is doing well, as can been and keeping up the research.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.