Tonights Finds

/
0 Comments
Tonight was an ok night for research, after nearly giving up on the earlier battle I decided to take a different approach.  I was rewarded with about 3 obituaries, and about 10 new names to add/verify and connect them to my database.  I have already made updates to MyHeritage website via the FTB, and would like to update Geni. but I find it to much of a hassle currently to make mass changes to thier online site.  Until they have a way to upload updated gedcoms without causing more issues, and trying to merge 1,000 names I will have to hold off.  I am almost at 1,500 names in my database which is another milestone for me.


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.